The Colorfully Crazy Game Modes of Puyo Puyo Tetris
Here’s a quick rundown of all the different ways to play:
Adventure– Single-player mode offers ten unique acts, each with ten stages featuring different characters from the Puyo Puyo and Tetris universes. Each stage contains unique challenges players will need to overcome in order to win and move on!
Multiplayer Arcade – For up to four local players, Multiplayer Arcade offers a wealth of game variants that will bring out players’ competitive nature!
• Versus – Players compete head-to-head in either Puyo Puyo or Tetris to fight in the puzzle fight of their life.
• Swap – Players’ abilities are put to the ultimate test when they compete on both Puyo Puyo and Tetris boards, which switch back and forth at set intervals.
• Fusion – A true hybrid game where players compete with Puyos and Tetriminos together on the same board, requiring deft, on-the-fly thinking to become victorious.
• Big Bang – It’s a race to the finish as players compete against each other to clear unique challenge boards as quickly as possible to win.
• Party – Players compete on Puyo or Tetris boards, but the puzzles feature special items that when activated either help players or harm their opponents.
Online – Players can try their puzzle skills on a global scale by playing any of the multiplayer modes with up to four players online in Puzzle League or Free Play modes
• Puzzle League – Increase player rating, earn ranks and aspire to new leagues in this mode for competitive enthusiasts.
• Free Play – A more casual experience where records aren’t kept and players can customize matches with unique settings, and invite their friends to play.
• Replays – Players can save and upload any online matches to show off to their friends, or search other players’ replays using the tag and filtering system to see how they tackle matches.
Solo Arcade – Play any of the Multiplayer Arcade modes against the CPU in Battle or Endurance matches, or try single-player challenges:
• Battle – Substitute human players with 1-3 CPU opponents to fight against simultaneously.
• Endurance – Go the distance in a one-on-one gauntlet of never-ending CPU opponents, racking up as many wins as possible.
• Challenge – Forget about the opponents and put skills to the test with Sprint, Marathon and more, like the quirky Tiny Puyo, which shrinks down Puyos to fit even more on the board.
I literally can't wait for this release. (> ω<")/
I hate English Voice over
00:18 every pokemon trainer ever
Amitie sounds better than the japanese version.
Sig, what is going on with your voice?
Puyo puyo, puyo puyo. Pupupupu-puyo puyo oh ♪
ooohhh im so looking forward to this,
age 10+? stupid
So, this online mode need Nintendo online service…?
Time for another adventure of waifu hunting. Who's joining me?
Desde el Kirby's Avalanche ando siguiendole la pista a los puyos, a ver que trancini con este :B
excelente para jugar en Switch
It only took 3 years to release outside of Japan. Never change Sega. At least you didn't lose the source code this time!
That dub is shit
0:02 who was that?
This looks like fucking fun!
Please keep bringing Puyo Puyo to the west on the Nintendo switch.
turn that "SEGAAAA" down
Hey Sega, how about an Xbox One release in the US? It's not like the game isn't already on the Xbox One anyway. I'll get it day 'One' if you make it happen!
Ringo's voice tho 👌👌👌💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥
Never been so happy like this about gaming news in forever! Finally!
Now that Sega is localizing a Puyo Puyo game, video games are officially saved
The English dub is surprisingly good.
I would love to see some new releases of Sakura Taisen Columns!
Didya HAVE to change O's voice, though? All he says is "pii" or "bii".
IM SO EXCITED
The dub's great, but why does Risukuma sound like a superhero/villain?
SegaAmerica ur amazin at translationz!
very proud of you,Sega. No matter ehat anyone says,you'll always be the same company that I've grown to love since age 3 ^_^
Amazon is still listing this as Rating: RP and release date is still on May 31st
The English voices are fine. People who are hating on them are narrow-minded weebs.
And I the only one who's picturing Rulue voice sounding like Jessie's from Team Rocket? xD Amitie's voice is cute by the way. :3
on my birthday
Best quote from the game so far.
Good job, T. Good job.
Just pre ordered the game yesterday. Can't wait for the keychains.
did someone noticed the guy who says "SEGA" from the beggin is like sonic?
Oh my gosh, those voices fit PERFECTLY! I can't wait to see how everyone else sounds in English (let alone my first chance to actually play a game in this series)!
Sig Voice… o_o
FINALLY SIG VOICE
I AINT HEAR SHIT
Can't wait to get my keychains!
Can You Include Xbox One Version?
Bought this on the japanese e-shop just to play it early.
Still going to buy the american version on the switch. Love all around.
Holy shit, Amitie is Nepgear
No Wii U version? Cheap move to make you go with Switch
In prep for this, I'm started playing a bit of Mean Bean Machine. Feels just like the good ol' days heh
how does tetris a nintendo/ea game end up on playstation
XBOX ONE VERSION PLESAE"